Is A Short Sale Right For Me?
Get Help Paying Off Your Mortgage Without Damaging Your Credit
If you are facing Foreclosure and can’t afford the payments on your home, you might qualify for a Short Sale. If you haven’t been able to sell your home for the value of your mortgage, we can help you with the Short Sale process!
A Short Sale can be a viable alternative to Foreclosure if:
- You can no longer afford your home or need to relocate.
- You cannot refinance or modify your current home mortgage.
- You are behind on paying your mortgage.
- You owe more on your home mortgage than its market value.
- You haven’t been able to sell your home to cover what you still owe on it.
Why choose a Short Sale? In addition to reducing or even eliminating your mortgage debt, a Short Sale:
- Can help you avoid the negative credit impact of a Foreclosure.
- May qualify you for up to $3000 in relocation assistance.
- Helps repair your credit sooner than in a Foreclosure scenario.
- May help you become eligible for a new mortgage sooner than with a Foreclosure.
You might be able to qualify for short sale even if you filed for Chapter 7 or are in an active Chapter 13 bankruptcy plan.
Want more information? To find out if a Short Sale is right for you, take the first step by filling out the contact form on this page. One of our Short Sale experts will contact you shortly to give you the help you need to avoid Foreclosure. Get the help you need and your life back on track today! Give us a call at (732)-604-0373 if you would like to discuss short sale opportunities now or schedule an appointment.
-Keller Williams Realty Monmouth Ocean
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.